Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gosha Kutsenko TV formats - TVNZ

new project on STS channel – on television. But, according to the director Anton Fedotov, “Kitchen TV” is not important. She just background to show the relationship between people. On a plot of late-night talk show “Open Talk” was once the hallmark of one channel. But over time, the audience interest in him waned, and pull the project out of nowhere fell young and ambitious producer Irina Serebrya and once brilliant showman Roman Arsenyev, who ruined his career addiction to alcohol. TV presenter role performed Gosha Kutsenko. Producer Maria played Kozakov – incidentally, the daughter of actors Cyril and Alyona Yakovleva Kozakov and granddaughter of famous grandfathers – Yuri Yakovlev and Mikhail Kozakov.

Asked how people treat you when they find out what you’re family, Maria answers so:

– course are more critical! On the nature of the children of geniuses supposedly rests. This phrase in my life I heard a billion times! And the word “thug” I heard 500 times! It was very difficult. But then I learned how to treat this as givens: no matter what I did, I will be talking about primarily as the offspring of the famous and talented parents.

Gosha Kutsenko participated in the new series not only as an actor, but also a bit like the author. Despite this, it is only during the filming realized that his role Roman Arkadieva and about himself.

– In the mid-90s I worked for a year in the “Party Zone” – says Kutsenko. – Lera, Otarik (Kushanashvili. – Ed.) – We first worked outside the studio – a large dance disco doing live broadcasts. I had constant conflicts with the management of the program, in the end I left. Rather, I was gone. I felt free and would like to say what comes to mind – like my current hero. I swear on the air, I was offended – I suffered, unscrews found unknown topics not be afraid to look like an idiot and by suitable, I was an upstart. It lasted a year. And now I’m back again on TV, playing TV presenter – partly, perhaps, to pay tribute to himself, to those years. And to now once again try to make open, frank TV, even if it is part of the story invented stories.

way, as guests talk show “Open Talk” starring Anatoly Wasserman, Eugene Grishkovets Bianca singer, TV presenter Vladimir Tishkov, actor Peter Krasilov, sport master Sergei armliftingu Badyuk and others. And the role of the former wife of Roman Arsenyev played Elena Korikova.

«Curiosities.” Monday – Thursday, 21.00. CTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...