Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fighter APU thermal changes on TV – Media Group “Star”

Fighter APU named Alexander posted an ad on one of the Ukrainian forum that is willing to sell his imager. With the money he plans to buy a TV. A device for monitoring the temperature distribution on the surface of the soldier bought and gave the volunteers that he had defended him with the help of their homeland.
This is the case in my Facebook wrote Vladimir Golodnyuk. He called siloviki, to clarify the circumstances of the transaction.

«I ask how to sell so ?! For it has already paid volunteers once ?! In response, heard the arguments: “He bought me, I have to Dembele, so I want to buy a TV, and the rest of the money to their children form. .. I could not resist and told him all about it thought, “- wrote an indignant Golodnyuk.

According to Vladimir, ad the sale of the thermal disappeared after a few seconds after the call.

Photo: Volodymyr Golodnyuk / Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...