Wednesday, December 31, 2014

How to celebrate New 2015 “Aria”, “TV” and “unbridled will» – KM.RU


 Rock musicians have shared with our publishing plans for the New Year.
         

Group «Aria» to play New Year’s concerts are not used to. But this time the band will celebrate at home. “We had a period when we celebrated the New Year holidays joint concert – said bass guitarist” Aria “Vitaly Dubinin told KM.RU. – But now we are 100% meet the New Year with your family, and already some “hard” day meet together. Perhaps someone in the country. ” “What we want to do every year” – sarcastically added guitarist Sergey Popov. “However, sometimes we do it”, – concluded with dignity vocalist Michael wheatgrass.

But the leader of the group «Dancing minus» Vyacheslav Petkun celebrate New, 2015 in the ranks – that is, on the stage. “New Year, we will meet at the club” 16 Tons “, – said Petkun our portal. -Be Play a concert. This is, in general, well, because I know that we will be among friends in a clear and proper atmosphere for us, with a good sound for your favorite pastime. By the very same holiday for a long time does not belong. Again, look at it through the lens of children. Before the birth of the children I have and the New Year is not especially noted. And now, once called Santa Claus a few years ago, when the older children have grown up a little bit, and I nearly cried when he stumbled and the Snow Maiden. I just grab! Something about this is … Naturally, I aired the attitude of the children, as well as I am with them at the same time, it also unwittingly imbued ».

Vyacheslav Petkun. Photo courtesy of the press service of the “Dancing minus»

usually labor in the New Year and Nike Borzov . “Last time it is for me a normal working holiday. A new period in my life begins from the date of birth, and the New Year – is an occasion normally hang out “- he admitted.

After the publication of an anthology of the group « TV » Archives 1989 album “Alienation” team leader Mikhail Borzykin intends to take a timeout. In the near future musician intends to take a break from recording albums and touring, because feeling tired “from myself and from Russia.” He expects to relax in Finland or the Netherlands, and New Year’s Eve wants to meet on the shores of the Indian Ocean.

Ilya Knabengof. Photo courtesy of the press service of the “Pilot»

The leader of the group «Pilot» Ilya “Damn” Knabengof refers to the New Year without much enthusiasm. “He told me to clean like atmosphere – a musician confessed our publication. – I like that all people go funny, joyful, it is certainly very captivating (laughs). Like every New Year to watch “Irony of Fate”. Here I am already 42 years old, and I think that the 40 times I just watched this movie. And every time I look it again with pleasure. I like a good Christmas tradition gatherings. And the holiday itself means nothing to me then. This year we plan to sit quietly at home, because with eighteen months daughter especially not walk. We better bring in guests only do we have left my mother and sit with her friends. Take a plastic Russian cactus decorate his trinkets. Basically, I certainly want to make a holiday for children. And it is necessary to return to the family tradition of putting presents under the t ree in the bag. At some point, I completely lost it and I think that it must necessarily return ».

Alex Kolchugin. Stock musician VKontakte page

For the singer of the Moscow group «unbridled will» Alexei Kol’chugina New Year – a very important holiday. “All the same – a milestone, a moment of renewal, some new stage – albeit formal, but still .. The magic is in the air – and will soar as people believe in him – he said in an interview KM.RU . – Meet going quietly … Probably still in the fresh air. Last year was really hard – and you want a holiday, but not unbridled joy and calm, deep joy! »

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...