Saturday, May 11, 2013

Alexander Sopko: "I never thought I'd be back in football through television» - Tribuna.com

May 11 09:52

Tags Premier League Ukraine Shakhtar TV Alexander Sopko

Former footballer Donetsk “Shakhtar” Alexander Sopko, today marks the 55th anniversary, spoke about his work on TV “Football».

– long pondered over the offer to become a football expert on television?

– Absolutely not, because I liked it, and I had previously performed periodically at the Donetsk regional television. By the way, the first experience of comments I had a very long time. While still a player of “Shakhtar”. The day after the match against Kiev “Dynamo”, in my opinion, in 1988, Marc Y. Levitsky invited me to a local television station. Then the game shown on the following day in the recording. And with him we have commented on the meeting. I remember it for a lifetime. But, to be honest, never thought I’d be back in football through television. Again, no doubt long since decided for myself that this was my chance in football anything else to do.

Posted by Oleg Shcherbakov | Source – The official website of “Shakhtar»

0 comments | Comment

Materials
April 27 Alexander Sopko: “Chygrynskiy and Kryvtsov – highly qualified and promising bunch»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...