Saturday, May 11, 2013

Alexander Sopko: I will not hide, I would like to return to coaching - HotSport.ua

Alexander Sopko, a miner, football, ,, Ukraine

Alexander Sopko, photos of FC” Shakhtar “

ex-quarterback, “Miner” Alexander Sopko , who on Saturday, May 11, celebrates its 55th birthday, talks about how to become a football expert and commentator.

– long pondered over the offer to become a football expert on television?

– Absolutely not, because I liked it, and I had previously performed periodically at the Donetsk regional television. By the way, the first experience of comments I had a very long time. Even when he was a footballer, “Miner”. The day after the match against Kiev “Dynamo”, in my opinion, in 1988, Marc Y. Levitsky invited me to a local television station. Then the game shown on the following day in the recording. And with him we have commented on the meeting. I remember it for a lifetime. But, to be honest, never thought I’d be back in football through television. Again, no doubt long since decided for myself that this was my chance in football anything else to do.

– One day before the match, “Miner” in the Champions League you have admitted, a player on the field and a soccer commentator experiencing similar emotions. Is it really so?

– Yes, there is. As a footballer, more nervous before the game, the day of the match, while in the locker room. And with the first touch of the ball excitement passed, began work … But, being a commentator, I realized that sometimes the excitement not only leaves the start of the match, but even increases with his swing. Especially if you’re worried for their home team in international matches. With the excitement is very difficult to cope, and you’re working at a very decent pulse. So I’m always surprised durability and coolness great coaches who have achieved a lot in football. How do they manage to control their emotional state, how they manage to fall asleep after the match? Honestly, sometimes I even post comments can not fall asleep quickly, so worried …

– not a thought to go back to coaching?

– The thought arises always. Yes, the attempt was in Slovakia, and it is quite successful. It seemed to me that it was mine. But I realized that in our lives, to work as a coach, to offer some benefit himself and having fun, a lot of things must come together there, in the sky. This is the club where you have to get into, and leadership that trusts you … I will not hide, I would like to return to coaching. On the other hand, it took a long time. With each passing year more and more difficult to decide. The risk of failure increases. And I would not like to leave a memory failure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...