Monday, April 28, 2014

Gross repent on television. He accepted Christ and apologized to all that disappointed – iDNES.cz

width=”80″ align=”center” valign=”top”>
iDNES.cz

Gross repent in TV . He accepted Christ and apologized to all that disappointed
iDNES.cz
former Prime Minister Stanislav Gross returned TV screen. A put contrite face. “All of you who are x years before I trusted and then you had the feeling that I’ve let you down, I’ll apologize,” Gross said the demo of the new documentary
Premiérské repentance. Gross in CT publicly apologized to all that disappointed ceskatelevize.cz
Pokání ill Grosse: All what I believed, sorry! Blesk.cz
Expremiér Gross: I lied, I’m sorry. A accepted Christ. But Reflex
pctuning -KrajskéListy.cz
class=”p” všech 15 news articles »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...