Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I bought a TV. Yay! – Broadcaster TVK

-> I have to say, the TV I wanted to buy another 2 months ago. He just needed me. Last week was even in the store looked after the right model, but with a no money, I read the reviews about the model, and advance seems to be soon. I decided to wait. The usual thing.

On his decision I regretted. Three days later, I desired model from shops disappeared. It just sold out, there are analogues, but there are already a few thousand more. Anyway simply buying the right things now rassamatrivalas as urgent investment. And after work I went to buy a TV.

At half past seven in the evening “Eldorado” greeted me with an impressive lineup of happy owners of television sets, microwave ovens and other mixers. Everyone who came to the store for some reason smiled sweetly, seeing it all.

My good mood evaporated quickly. As soon as I walked over to the shelves with TVs. They gaping voids. The correct model, that which is already risen again was not. In the hall were randomly placed boxes of equipment. Managers were occupied.

I was lucky. I found the same seller who just released, and he was ready to look at the remains of whether they have in stock the correct model to me. There Is. However, only the color white. Never Mind. Beru. Spravshivaet manager calmly, “You what?” It is generally a question of Smart TV, which is worth a king’s ransom. But you see, that the store has been wholesale buyers. Go to the queue.

The line was great. But I would not say that there is someone “perfume”. On the contrary, all stood quietly. Someone tried to reassure all that “Mediamarkete” turn now five times more, man with TV reported that the “Volkswagen” bought up all the machines and aunt with blender under his arm concluded that it is necessary now more close cans fall, they say we are accustomed to salmon and parmesan, it’s time to wean.

At 9pm shop started to work only “on the way out”, that is, shut the door and no one admitted and discharged from office. The shopping center was closed. Worked only “Eldorado”. In general, I was released around 10 pm. In the queue were still about 20 people.

All employees “Eldorado” I want to say thank you for the courtesy, teperpenie and long working hours. I think that today they will be the same.

From all this, I as an employee of the TV, it was possible to make only one positive point. Once enough people massively TV, the journalists out of work on the idea of ​​not ostatnutsya. But here is what news we will show in the next year?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...