Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tatyana Tolstoy in Voronezh: “I do not believe the media, and do not watch TV 8 years” – AIF Belgorod

Tatyana Tolstoy became a guest of the award ceremony of the contest of innovative ideas “uptick rule” held in Voronezh State University on July 28. Creative meeting was held in the format of a friendly chat with the audience, in which Tatiana Nikitichna answered questions from readers.

 
 

«Reading – a different world»

 
 

Tatyana Tolstoy admitted that the writer is hard work, being keen alien text.

 
 

– contemporary authors I read a little more – scientific texts. The thing is that someone else’s text – is foreign territory, with its own special rules for writing a person she is dangerous. This can be understood by a simple example: you baked rum Babu decided to impregnate her rum, but, by chance, put near strawberry soap, and it all smelled. In the same literature. The reader is immersed in another world. I read only if I see that the text is well written, but I do not infect.

 
 

Recently Tatyana Tolstoy published a book called «Light worlds” of which the writer also told readers.


 
 

– Book consists of three sections. First – something akin to fikshenu this lyrical works them at various times have been published in a literary magazine, the second section «With people» – Essays that have resulted from the different meetings that occur in the process of communication. People – those whom we see on the street, in the store, in the apartment. Third – the rise of a step up, the awareness of what is happening. It is called “Maybe light».

 
 

« media I do not believe »

 
 

Tatyana Tolstoy told readers that it is basically a TV does not look as she receives news of his friendlent in social networks.


 
 

– I do not believe any media, because I do not know what’s true and what’s not. But since I’m interested in what is happening in the world, look through their social networks. There people digested what they have learned in the news, there was a « spin ». Their positions, in turn, read and comment on other people who bring their counterarguments. Thus, comparing the opposite point of view, you can find any information. I’ll tell you more, I subscribed to a few villains, and read the controversy surrounding their statements. Not to say that with pleasure, but it helps me make sense of the information obtained.

 
 

But on the negative comments in social networks Tatiana Nikitichna not offended.

 
 

– I see the purpose of writing, I can see the syntax, why he writes. If he really starts to piss me off, then I had to ban. M Enja very hard to impress that person can write or how sluggish it can come up with insults.

 
 

«I do not believe in street protest»

 
 

Speaking of the protest movement, Tatyana Tolstoy noted that in Russia there is no culture of protest.


 
 

– Protest blessed with faces and words «take my hand, my friends” inherently meaningless. Not knowing the history of the Russian revolution, the People, and others, do not do it. Sami people’s protests against corruption, for example, I understand, but there will always be poor people who will take people with good intentions, so I do not believe street protests. And I believe in education, and to create an atmosphere around him. Then the world will be better.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...