Thursday, August 13, 2015

TV shows pale and flickering – Woman.ru – Internet for women

Bought a new TV Sony Brava, on it even figure looks blurry, colors some strange bluish and very light, both from huddling settings. I did not choose him, I saw him in the evening. Watch it at all I can not, it is not something that flickers, but somehow much pressure on the eyes, as if I’m looking at some flash. So I close my eyes, and I still hang out spot image (such spots remain bright light, well, I hope everyone knows), it turns out that while watching his eyes so overwhelmed that these spots are superimposed on each other. Please. no jokes about poor vision. I do not know really how it should be? Previous we all showed elegant, did not have to configure, were saturated natural colors and the eyes did not beat so well here … At home all to argue with me that these are all TVs now a modern percent, adapts the image that more -That there. Previous was also Bravo model last year, but broke the screen. I do very upset such quality. Maybe this is a marriage and can pass it?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...