Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bryansk participant in the show “The Bachelor” is not watching television for six years – Bryansk Today

Ekaterina Kovalenko told about his participation in the project on TNT

Recall that on TNT comes the fourth season of the show “The Bachelor.” In it took part 22-year-old Ekaterina Kovalenko from Starodub Bryansk region.

The girl could not hold out for long on the project. our compatriot left the program in the fourth edition. Recently on the Internet there was an interview with Katya. To quote him:

1. How did the desire to go to the show? Supported Do your parents this decision

-? So, so, so … Where to begin? Honestly, I never thought to participate in the show. Not that I did not see myself in this role, I just did not think about it at all.

Before you write your story, I want to explain to advance some points in order to avoid misunderstanding)) So I want to say . immediately

a huge role in my life played a coincidence, well, or divine providence, that’s how you prefer)) So:

One day, autumn, rainy evening, is no different from many others, sitting in a cafe with my friend and I took this “fateful” decision.)))))

How did this happen, you ask? Nothing indicated such an outcome. We had a lovely and meaningless conversation about education, work and lost love))

My friend, in his turn, told about the daily shooting, during which time her and offered to participate in the show “bachelor”, it certainly I disagreed, but decided to offer me, thinking that this is just something that will interest me and distract.

For a long time without thinking, I sent a questionnaire, a couple of days later I was invited to a “live” casting , well, later called with congratulations)))

The parents were informed about my decision, just before the start of filming. They responded neutrally, but not without fear.

2. Have you watched previous seasons? How and why most liked

-? To be honest, the TV does not turn on for the past six years, because of his absence, so I did not look the other seasons, but after passing the audition, I selectively squandered several series, in order to understand the concept.

3. What is the main lesson taken out for yourself after taking part in the show

-? Yes, I wrote that here made their lessons. I do not want to offend anyone, but the conclusions would prefer to keep to myself, because I do not want your opinion affect the consciousness of the masses.

Maybe after the show, I will share my thoughts))

4. Who of the girls keep in touch until now

-? I’m an open and friendly person (minute samopiara))))), and therefore support the dialogue with absolutely all (16) participating in the show <. /> p>

with one in correspondence with the other called up, with third vizhus, and not one time)

5. Alex on the screen and Alex in the life of one and the same person

-? Hmm, at the expense of Alexis can not say anything, because by virtue of the above circumstances (lack of TV), the screen I saw him only as a bachelor unfortunately no comparison))

Thank you))) All the love)))

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...