Monday, September 14, 2015

To your child moving away from you, less watching TV – TVNZ

To your child moving away from you, watch TV less.

Mom, I will not behave as it does a girl from the transfer. Do not worry, Mom, I have my head on his shoulders. I will not go for a stranger, I will not walk late at night, do not drink and do not smoke. You raised me well, do not doubt me.

In order for your child to trust you, do not scream.

Yes, I do not always think about you. Excuse me. I forget to charge the phone and did not pick up the phone. I can break you out of a quarrel with friends. I just get nervous because of the awkward age. Do not misunderstand me, I’m a teenager. I learn from you. I want to be like you. I learned to be calm you.

In order for your child to be happy and independent person, do not say pessimistic phrases.

Do not tell me that I can not love. Do not say that love does not exist. Do not say that money talks. Do not say that kindness to spoil my life. Do not say that there is no real friends. Do not say that I will not need it. Protect me, protect, give advice, but do not say that your opinion – the only true. You have done such a conclusion, I can make your own. You burned with love and left alone, but not me. You do not want to do good deeds, but not me. Have you lost all your money, but I did not. I anneal who has committed a lot of mistakes, and learned a lesson itself.

And finally … to your child thinks you are the closest person, do not spend all the time at work.

Yes, I know , money is important. Yes, you are working to provide me. So I can afford everything you want to. But I want to see you at home. I want to talk to you. I want to have breakfast and dinner with your family, I want to play board games, I want to tell you the secret, I want to know that you are all well. I want to live with you, not with a bunch of gifts you bought. Do not work for wear, if only to provide me with new equipment. I’ll manage without her . But without you is unlikely.

voice dialing in social networks – share your advice with your friends!

All tips HERE!

LEAVE YOUR BOARD your parents:

Your browser does not support iframes!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...