Monday, October 27, 2014

Jessica Alba: cry all the time watching TV – Interlocutor

More than once, and is among the most coveted and most sexual and recognize the hottest chick planet Jessica Alba after the birth of her second daughter considerably sobered, plunged into the business and nearly scored on a movie.

in “Sin City 2″ again you have shown yourself a sex symbol, whose image is very becoming to you.

– Meanwhile, it is not the image that I chose and would like to maintain – this label I taped the Hollywood system. I will not hide: I’m in this image feel great. Although primarily a bit annoying, shy of his sensibility, sometimes even experienced frustration and shame. With age, the same become better take what people see in me. I love your body.

– They say you become not myself, if the director wants you to play naked?

– I just immediately ask to sign such an agreement so as not to appear naked – in Hollywood this happens quite often in my actions and there is nothing special. This is not a request for mercy, and certainly not a whim on my part.

– What should I do to have a body about which others can only dream of?

– very balanced feed. I for many years managed to maintain its silhouette because not doing anything in my life beyond measure. And you know why? Because I do not like to spend time in the gym. Prefer to live a healthy lifestyle than to drop those extra pounds furiously. More meditate. Quickly realized that yoga makes me feel good my body – as well as the head.

– you are concerned about the views of men?

– No. To me, beauty is less important than what is inside. Physical beauty does not last forever. This sexy image was glued to me those companies that just want to sell your product …

Sin City 2: A woman worth killing for which

kinopoisk.ru

– You have now created their own company …

– And since then, I feel satisfied – we specialize in the production of environmentally friendly products for newborns. Life is head of the firm allows me to overcome the obstacles that were entirely different from those faced by the on set. I finally had the impression that I have become useful.

– But where time is to be a mother and an actress, and business woman?

– I was lucky – I’m very organized. And I have good assistants. Recent years have rarely filmed, wanted to do more business and daughters, but without the help of her husband would have been impossible.

– What is Cash Warren daddy?

– By my opinion, the best of fathers in the world. Girls are crazy about him – Cash spends with them most of the time. He has the opportunity to see how they grow, study their development. In my opinion, most men do not even know how to change a diaper, not what to feed the baby. Some guys panic if have to spend a few hours with a toddler. But this is not about my husband.

– How Children Change Your Life?

– They opened me more emotion. But also made more vulnerable. As soon as something happens to the baby, my heart is torn. When watching television, constantly crying. Kids always ask attention. And do not do as I do, when I gave the little nephews – to give them back as soon tired to be alongside them (laughs) .

– On someone more like your girls – you or Cash?

– The husband finds that the eldest daughter Honor – her six – like me. She is very cheerful and with a great sense of humor. Independent – what I always was. All she wants to do and refuses to help – told Jessica Alba Closer. – The younger, Haven, only three, there is still too early to draw any conclusions.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...