Saturday, December 26, 2015

Before watching television without sound – BFM.Ru

Despite the fact that we are all to television are skeptical, but still a huge amount of interesting things going on there, we’re still in one degree or another of his look, and it’s still the main channel of the Information field. From childhood, everything is easier, because nothing but the TV was not. There was also a radio receiving station, but this is ridiculous. I watched all the correct pitches that were supposed to watch over the age: “Good night, kids”, then children’s movies, then more adult movies, all sorts of “Animal World”, “Kinopanorama” that is, all sorts of legendary transmission. Well, naturally, “Enjoy Your Bath”, lights, benefit performances. Everything that happened on TV, it was general information or entertainment field. We first watched it, then discussed heatedly, saying how it’s great or terrible, this one plays well, this is bad. Viewed series “Shadows at Noon”, “Seventeen Moments of Spring,” it all happened. Then, somewhere in the 80 years we have stopped actively watch TV, and then there was such a great thing … I’m married and we have presented to the wedding color TV. He was a small, bright red, very beautiful, fashionable, worth a fortune, then, in my opinion, 500 rubles, and was the subject of luxury. It was impossible to refuse. We have long thought that to do with it. Then we put it in the kitchen. Because he was colored, he was always on, but with the sound turned off. And we at some point there was a feeling that the sound and commentary – are separate things, because they showed us the Champs Elysees or the skyscrapers of Manhattan while explaining how everything is bad as there is bad time. But as such a background, a beautiful picture TV was fine.

Now, in principle, change the mechanism for obtaining information, the paradigm of information that a certain part of the population have their own media – is “Vkontakte” or «Facebook», where we choose what to watch, someone to read, and so on And we have people there that we customize the content . For example, let’s say, a movie I take two people, Andrew Plakhova and Anton Dolin. Everything they write and post, I look, listen. It could be articles from newspapers and their personal opinions, clips, video, this can often be telecasts. I do not make a difference to me when my expert offers to watch a particular transmission, I do not care – it’s Channel One, NTV, TNT, “Rain.” I do not care, because I trust this expert, which to me seems to be saying, here’s a look at this, this is cool or it’s terrible. Therefore, your favorite shows no favorite channels there, but there is no limitation.

Android-cinema: how the tablet – only TV

The legal and high quality video content for adults and children can be found in applications online cinemas such as Okko, Ivi, Tvigle, Megogo many others . Movies and TV shows can be watched for free or by subscription at any time convenient for you. Choose interesting applications, load them in a Sony TV with Android TV ™ and look happy.

The last thing I saw of production of the Russian TV, serials were . “Once in Rostov”, “liquidation”, “Angel”, in my opinion, because the show was called. It really is a quality entertainment product that I enjoyed watching, however, did not live and recorded, because I was more comfortable to look at the series 2-3. But, nevertheless, great pleasure and I must say that there are talented people who have talented products that whatever is said.

Favorite song of my eighteen months younger daughter – “Green Carriage». It stops just falls into a trance. I understand that this is a very strong impact, will need to dose and give half an hour to watch cartoons a day. It is important to show the children that you love. My topic is still more food, not TV, that’s also how I think we should treat the children that you love there, just need to show them movies that you love, cartoons, songs. Here is a special children’s content at me sometimes causes cautious attitude, because it is often of poor quality and not hiding behind it a very high professionalism. For the children get used to some music or cartoon hamburger, and then, when they should be transplanted to a high kitchen, they did not understand what was happening. Therefore, I believe that children need early in the show-quality music, high-quality cinema. Let them do not understand half, from mid-go, but still I think it is very necessary. Of course, the TV if you use it, do not look in a row, and used as a source of content, there is always something there.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...