Sunday, December 6, 2015

Dmitry Malikov: Discarded TV? This is a joke. Polushutka … – interviewee

Dmitry Malikov told Sobesednik.ru, it refers to the “popularity” that it collapsed in Twitter.

Personal Account of the singer, composer, pianist Dmitry Malikov on Twitter attacking fans. The popularity of a certain network Twitter has brought him the question, “How are you all? Too heavy falls? Or anything? “, Written by 24 October 2015.

After the tweet has increased the number of subscribers of the singer (253 thousand) and the amount of caustic comments to the artist. Attention paid even bloggers Oleg Kashin Ilya Varlamov.

Members also noted that Malik often criticizes Russian television. Asked one of the subscribers will, on what channel you will see the singer in the New Year, Malikov recommend “throw out the TV.” And in one of his conversations with subscribers of his daughter Stephanie advised not to believe TV people.

Sobesednik.ru learned from Dmitry Malikov, as it relates to this kind of “popularity»:

– I I am doing it all at different times and on different occasions. This specific answers to specific questions, you know? This is not a recommendation of [all]. This recommendation is specific to the person who wants to in the New Year at the TV. It polushutka. With regard to the phrase “do not believe televezionschikam,” she was told a long time because of me said something, untrue, and I said – do not believe the TV people.

Question fans

Photo: Screenshot

This is a personal answer in principle. They should not be interpreted in any way. They can treat the person who answers. And on Twitter, it turns out, [someone] detached from the context takes these responses, it appears that they acquire an entirely different meaning, so I was indignant.

– I understand. Your Twitter page, “attacked”, came the publication on the internet, blogs …

– I even stopped reading these comments, because the tweets were told on another occasion, in a different context. The second answer, to which all responded so I woke up in the morning and wrote: “How are you? – I asked its fans. – Too heavy falls or anything? “I sincerely worried about the people, many difficulties today, I just asked to see the mood of their fans. It absolutely did not have and has no connotations.

– but immediately fell comments.

– All I asked – how are you doing. Where did this story … It surprises me, and in a sense, amusing, because it has nothing to do with me, to pop, to my thoughts, my mood – in general to anything.

– Just Twitter heavily cited. Followers of famous people. Actively exaggerated statements. There are people who like to criticize they are connected to the discussion.

– Of course, I understand all that. Just tweet about “too heavy” suddenly retvitnul some Kashin [journalist Oleg Kashin - Ed.], You know? And once it gets in an aggressive environment, that does not really know who the Maliki. These young people, they have a strange horrible nicknames.

– You’re not going to give up Twitter?

– In this context, going, because I think, it’s my real popularity as a musician has not increased. On the other hand, it is clear that there have to write it to actively discussed. It is necessary to write the sharp things and everything. But it’s not my style, I never chased and pushed for this cheap popularity. I earn its popularity on the stage, you know?

– I realize, of course.

– The fact that I was very surprised by this. I have added subscribers out there, but that I was not much pleased. You just write what my phrases were cut off from the context. These were the answers to specific individuals in the context of communication with fans Dmitry Malikov. There is no political or economic painting.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...