Thursday, May 12, 2016

In Ivano-Frankivsk people massively abandon TV (Video) – TODAY

The local people more involved in the work of

In the Ivano-Frankivsk people massively reject TVs. And they are a lot of alternatives. As a rule – it is families with children

.
 

“There was a TV, now it is not already, thank God, for seven years.” – Says RUSAL

.
 

Since then, neither Rusal nor her children do not watch TV. Consciously. They say: lack of information, do not test. It helps online.


 

“When I am talking about some politicians or some things I can, really do not know, but I do not see that I’m in this to lose. If I need some information, I can always get it “, – says RUSAL Ostapovich, a resident of Ivano-Frankivsk

 

TV in the family is replaced by creativity.


 

And nature walks, books and board games.


 

“Master classes, clubs, play in the yard I have a lot of board games.” – He shared Ognezar Ostapovich son RUSAL

.
 

But the entourage of family rejection of the TV is not immediately apprehended.


 

“The teacher told me that due to the fact that I do not have TV, I adequately perceive the events that happen around me, I do not understand the essence of the whole problem, which can be, and what the consequences might be,” – noted IWGA Ostapovich daughter.

 

However, the girl who grew up without a TV, with three years of free reading in several languages, and even wrote his own book.


 

Supporters of life without TV in the Ivano-Frankivsk lot. Mostly – it is families with children. The same trend now and in the neighboring Poland, Polish girl Ella says.


 

“As for me, an ordinary tree is more interesting than the TV And the information that I need to get me will certainly find.” – Sure Ella Goshirovskaya, a citizen of Poland

.
 

To refuse to TV is not difficult, say those who have already done it. And beginners are advised to simply not turn on the TV a few days.


 

This and other news you can see in the release of the information program “Events of the week” on the channel “Ukraine”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...