Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Elina Bystritskaya Russian television called "educational program for bandits» - Amic.ru

Axinya performer in the role in the movie “The Quiet Don” Elina Bystiritskaya celebrated the 60th anniversary of creative deyatelnosti.Ob it informs KM.Ru .

Late last year, Elina Bystrtsikaya received awards in the Kremlin “Faith and Faithfulness” Andrew Foundation. Despite the fact that the actress and now caressed authorities about the Soviet period, she remembers with great warmth. “Everyone felt part of a large and very important creative process – says about this time in an interview Bystritskaya” AIF. “- Do something useful for their compatriots – it’s always been dominant in Russia urge public. Soviet ideology raised in us with a very young age a sense of loyalty and gave examples, which wanted to follow . I mean no literary heroes, and these – these people during the war, gave their lives for the sake of victory. then commit these deeds, not expecting anything in return. This is our national trait. It has always been. And now there. Here there was a great trouble in the Far East – all packed up and helped. Patriotism has always had a special power in Russia. This link in society, and the most necessary quality for the citizen. in the country, where the people are united, do not say: “We have no national idea. Let’s think of it “”.

Elina Bystrtsikaya

Today

priority of our state Bystritskaya considers the revival of patriotism. Think about this issue seriously now she advises. “Patriotism should be brought up right from childhood – convinced actress. – But now the problem with teachers … We missed a lot of us. And about the fact that Russian citizens became allegedly bolder … Here I do not think that the Russians were hardened, I perceive their audience – they are bright, intelligent face. I think that there are people who sit around and come up with some reason, all these horror stories … “

As a member of the Council for Culture at the President of the Russian Federation, and for 17 years headed the Federation of Rhythmic Gymnastics, Bystritskaya never took bribes. She was also not give them to anyone. “I’m never on this topic, no one dared to speak. ‘Cause I’m at the same time would have to chop off – she is proud of. – I have a very good roots. My father – an honest man, was a military infectious disease physicians. And my mom was the same honest. authority of the father in our family was huge. My mother taught me to respect the Pope . If he said something, it was indisputable. Incidentally, I’ve never seen between some scandals explosions. Both workers were. His father worked at the maximum, was a participant in the war. When deployed hospital, I could not go out there to help? I went “.

Elina Bystritskaya

Bystritskaya believes that parents gave her proper upbringing. “My mother did not allow to do anything halfway. Example, if I took something to wash, then had to wash, dry and iron. I used in early childhood: if something is requested, it must perform to the maximum.’s Me elected president of the Federation of Rhythmic Gymnastics – hence, had the most to help our athletes. I asked at the beginning: what should we do? I said, you need to become an independent sport and ultimately perform at the Olympic Games . That’s what I was doing. And we got it. In 1988, our gymnast won the Olympic gold medal in Seoul “.

Elina Bystritskaya

According

Bystrtsikoy save Russia can only opera and ballet culture that is in the world in the first place. “I do not want to offend anyone, but certainly can not unite a nation our show business – she believes. – I am ashamed of some of the programs on TV . I call it an educational program for bandits … I do not know Who needs a talk show where all simultaneously screaming, not listening to each other “.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...