Friday, January 17, 2014

Public TV: And you can remember unpronounceable names and place names? - RB.ru - business network

Take professional casting for leading the live broadcast – is not easy. Need to learn a complex text, and somehow manage to keep track of complex geographical names and names. No prompter.

My resume was in the databank Russian Public Television (OTP) – I went there for an interview for a job leading news programs. Email me the invitation came to the casting with the time and requirements for the selection of clothing: no black and green, shallow strip and cell coloring “fish bone”. On the conditions of employment, work schedule, the thematic focus of the program and the salary – not a word.

Office is housed in the telecentre “Ostankino”. Can be reached from the center an hour from the outskirts – one and a half to two hours.

I arrived a little earlier (about 40 minutes) – I was asked to wait for his time – all go on the list. Enter the building I was not offered, had to wait in the car.

At the appointed hour, I called again, and me went administrator. I was ushered into the lobby and asked to wait. Soon came the employee OTR and gave me the job. You had to choose one of five short stories and retell it to the camera.

I chose history, practice. A few minutes later came the employee OTR and invited to the studio. When I began to tell the story, I forgot the name of one of the characters – it was very difficult Arabic name. I tried to work around it, but the information was lost.

Even during the casting has not been reported, which program it holds no information was provided about the working conditions. Recruiter just reported that auditions will continue for several months not hope to hear from you soon.

Waiting interview: 5.
Adequacy requirements: 4.
Conditions of employment: 3.
The impression of the interview 4.

Anonymous, published on: 01.17.2014 at 19:39, updated 01/17/2014 at 19:44

Comments on RB.ru ? Comments on Facebook ? Comments on VK.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...