Friday, January 31, 2014

Why Norwegian terrorist Breivik writes letters on Russian TV - City-812 (Blog)

31/01/2014

  

T errorist, sentenced 21 years in prison, counted seven illegal, in his opinion, management action correctional institution. “I forbid communicate with other prisoners, including those who nationalist-minded as I am” – complained Breivik

“Forbid to learn, say, that the prison will not pay for my textbooks. They allowed to create my political party and a candidate in the elections “, – quotes the channel letter Norwegian terrorist.

” I do not have regular access to the shower and into the fresh air, “- wrote Breivik.

Norwegian letter calls himself not a murderer, and a political prisoner. Among other things, he complained that in Ila prison, where he is serving his sentence has not yet built a new wing to which, according to Breivik, have already allocated 25 million NOK.

“I that day (July 22, 2011, the day of the massacre on the island of Utoya) entered with people humanely: killing them, I have not tried them, so demand humane treatment “- as stated in the letter.

” Here myself, I can not kill, my religion would not let me, “- wrote Breivik, as if responding to calls from his father’s suicide.

note that Breivik, despite his complaints previously did take at the University of Oslo, where he is studying political science remotely.

34-year-old terrorist was sentenced to the maximum possible punishment in Norway for terrorism – 21 years in prison with the right to renewal. He is serving his sentence in a three-chamber Norwegian Ila prison and writes regularly complain about “disgusting,” as he puts it, the conditions of detention.

22 July 2011, Breivik bombed the government quarter of the Norwegian capital, and then went to the Youth Labour Party camp on Utoya Island in Norway to shoot the people gathered there. A total of 77 people killed terrorist .

newsru.com, photo sky24.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...