Friday, October 16, 2015

Decl: “Nine years not watch television” – Information and Services Portal Voronezh

Cyril Tolmatsky, better known as Decl, October 10 was made in the Voronezh club “Aura”. The concert was dedicated to the rapper’s 15th anniversary with the release of his debut album, “Who are you?”. In 2000, this record was one of the best selling, but the 17-year Decl talked about as the first star of the Russian hip-hop. However, after the release of the second album, the rapper stopped giving concerts. But, as he says Decl, anywhere it did not disappear, and engaged in creative work, which is close to him and not the producers.

Many people still associate Decl with a teenager in the hood. Rapper 15 years has changed the style and clothes, and music. It seems the only thing that remained unchanged – dreadlocks, which is almost touching the floor. Before the concert Kirill gave reporters “mine!” Interview.

«I’m very much alive»

– After the release of your first album you collected stadiums and now gives concerts at clubs. Do not be discouraged that fewer fans?

– Now, no one does not collect stadiums, unless the approximate to the government actors. I am satisfied with the amount of the public, which is now present at my concerts. To me people go, who a little older or a little younger than me. It’s mainly the wealthy, family people.

– You know, before your concert readers of the portal “My! Online »wrote:” Wow, Decl still alive ».

– I’m very much alive. I was trying to cram into a dark corner, never mentioning. As much as I may try to jam, I still continue to work. Those who are really looking for something new, find it for myself in my work.

– Occasionally you have to act in films in small roles. There are plans to try himself in the lead role?

– I have in store there are several scripts that I want to realize. Now I’m interested to shoot videos.

– Could be an interesting role for a haircut?

– No way. Why do I get a haircut for the role and in general somehow change? I want to play a character that will be written by me.

– your 10-year-old son, Tony (Anthony) did not want to hair style as a dad?

– He had dreadlocks. But cruel children and their parents with a preconceived idea teased him. We decided that it is better to mow. What to do in our country is strongly developed herd instinct: if one says that fool you, be sure to ten men after him to repeat. And then prove that you are not a fool.

«foolish to overtax muscles»

– now fashionable among rappers to promote healthy lifestyles, all swinging, running around. You do not go to the gym?

– It’s all nonsense, silly overtax the joints and muscles. In my opinion, the most healthy sport – it’s yoga or gymnastics. Pootzhimalis morning, poprisedali. It’s enough. And half of the people who are promoting healthy lifestyles, figachatsya some drugs. It looks unhealthy.

– The jury of the “Voice” sitting rapper Busta. Do you want to participate in such a show?

– I have nine years of television do not watch. So I do not know what “The Voice” and who is Basta. It seems to be in Italian means “enough».

– You say that you do not watch TV, but TV projects are involved. Why did you decide to “Battle psychics go»?

– I thought it curious that in an Orthodox country goes on the federal channel show about the esoteric, that has agreed to participate. I myself have never turned to psychics. Yet there are things like intuition, there is a relationship between people. Often think of someone, and that person calls.

«I want to live 450 years»

– How is your career in the West?

– gets the sly. It is difficult, there are also solid monopoly. But I do not want to go on the label. I want to still come to the West an independent artist, so he put up money.

– A political conditions and sanctions on the promotion somehow affected?

– Only we have the topic being discussed, that the Americans are bad. All Americans say that the Russian fun. I am opposed to the Cold War.

– You once said in an interview that you want with my son to go to Tibet. And he does not mind?

– He is all interesting, especially travel. Perhaps, when he finished school, we and the Congress together. I, too, everything is interesting. Life is not enough to explore our world. So I’m going to at least 450 years to live.

Olga Gnezdilova.
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...