Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rezo Gigineishvili: TV – no window to the world, and the world is painted on the window – Russian newspaper

In rolling out the new film “Without Borders”, the work of three directors – Rezo Gigineishvili, Karen Oganesyan and Roman Jumpers. Browser “RG” talked to the producer of the picture, and one of the directors – Rezo Gigineishvili about borders: creative, personal and inter-state.

Rezo, the film “Without Borders” Have you ever thought as a continuation of the painting “Love with accent “… But the picture comes out, and it is – by itself.

Rezo Gigineishvili: What was the movie” Love with accent “? I am 22 years old, hot, my youthful feel of a summer day. And I wanted to make a movie “Love with accent” – to share the love I felt when a friend Nadia, my wife, my homeland. Share, I brought her to Georgia as she tried to show everything that is dear to me. Then it was very difficult to do it – just a year before filming began, in 2008, because of the well-known events, emotionally it was not clear how people perceive general picture about the fact that we – the citizens of the two countries – love each other. After the film, many of our newly discovered Georgia. The Department of Tourism told me that 70 percent go there because seeing the movie “Love with accent”.

See also

And the film “Without Borders”?

Rezo Gigineishvili: We filmed it in several countries. And it seemed to me that it would be foolish if I shot about Armenia, because I know very little about it, unlike Karen Oganesyan.

In Moscow, I was born, I grew up, this is my city. But it seemed to me that it would be nice if Moscow story filmed novel Jumpers. At the same time there is a common emotion and tone of the picture. We are all different movie shoot. You can compare, say, “Duhless” and “Love with an accent.” However, if the viewer looks the picture and see how it was possible to combine the emotion and tenderness, which is in the “Love with accent”, and the nerve that is in the “Duhless” … I think this is a good synthesis.

I had a feeling that in the movie, “Without Borders”, I heard the echo of “Eioc” over which you have worked, too.

Rezo Gigineishvili: The “fur-trees” – a good quality commercial project, which is qualitatively done without a personal relationship to what is happening. And in our film – “chefs” who came to each “dish”, putting itself.

You said that you know a little Armenia. But the TV series “The last of Magikyan” your doing?

Rezo Gigineishvili: I am not filming “The Last of the Magikyan” about Armenia. I was doing a film about an Armenian in Moscow. I myself – Georgians in Moscow. According to the scenario one of the main characters first, too, he was an Armenian, but I remade into Georgian. I was clear about whom I speak. I understand the hero complex relations with his Russian wife, with children, in which he wants to invest something of their own nation, but they live in a different environment. I was talking about the man I know.

But you took the actor, star of the TV series “The last of Magikyan” – Grant Tokhatyan in your movie, “Without Borders”. Not only it. Do you play a Roman Mayakin – star of “Dolce Vita”, Yegor koreshkov – he starred in “thaw” and other artists who are familiar the audience is on the series.

See also

Rezo Gigineishvili: Before you invite someone for the role, I do not think about how he was shot in the series (the level of which rose, by the way) or not. I was lucky – I met Grant Tohatyanom during the filming of “The Last of the Magikyan.” We became friends. He – a talented artist, recognized throughout Armenia. His love is now a huge audience in Russia due to the fact that his acting talent keeps the popular TV series. Therefore, to talk about what bothers me to see him in a big feature film – strange. I’m not in any way do not draw parallels, but on such a principle in the movie “My friend – Ivan Lapshin” was not supposed to play people’s favorite Andrei Mironov and Yury Nikulin was not supposed to star in the film “Twenty Days Without War”.

Your new film is inhabited by people of different faiths, ages, nationalities, “blood”. This producer stroke?

Rezo Gigineishvili: This is – no progress is – life. That’s it for me, too, it is very important because we create and project the opinion that we are told on television, on our neighbors. And it is wrong. TV – this is not a window into the world, and the world is painted on the window. It is necessary to open a window or door, go out, buy a ticket to fly to the neighbor and realize that there is a boy who lives 18 years – also likes to walk and to receive visits. I can not buy tickets at once, and to invite all to Tbilisi – one hundred, two hundred, five hundred men, whom I knew at school, college, working with them, but I want them to see the places that I am proud. Sometimes they can to call me, and I could only fight. But if they saw, for example, it looks like a house in the Georgian village … It is known only by Danelia. And – these films are no longer shown in movie theaters …

In the movie “Love with accent” you shot Vakhtang Kikabidze and Nani Bregvadze. In “Without Borders” – Inna Churikova and Oleg Basilashvili – it’s your director’s story?

Rezo Gigineishvili: I want young people who are used to playing comedy in one of the stories to see these artists. I am convinced that it is impossible to remain indifferent to them. And yes, I shot and the short story, about the football player.

You are sending the movie to creativity Nikita Mikhalkov. For example, Alexander starred Adabashyan you as a photographer. The same role he played in the film “Sunstroke”.

Rezo Gigineishvili: Photographer in the movie, “Without Borders” was established even before writing the script paintings by Nikita Mikhalkov. This is my student’s story, which was transformed in such a way here. Alexander Adabashyan I was shooting in the series “Nine Months”. And Mikhalkov its long-standing relationship with Adabashyanom. That’s all – like one big family cinema.

The audience will tell you how it is, Rezo, in your movie heroes go to the film “Sunstroke”?

See also

Rezo Gigineishvili: At first, I “Sunstroke” very much. I have great respect for the painting and by the work, which it invested colleagues, almost all my friends and relatives. I watched it three times, so I could not be any problem to sneer at this point. Secondly, my film is not at all about who at what point and at what film leaves the film show. In this scene, we talk about something else. What Russian Blind girl tries a guy who lives in the country and can not put two words together, and to describe what he sees on the screen, to explain something. She says in her heart: “You do not read!” Some modern audiences are like this guy.

Nine hours in total, I watched “Sunstroke”. And I’ve always been interested in this particular episode. Hero said the boy, saying, Come, I will show you is a magical place. They run, the camera rises to the top and in front of us there are vast expanses of Russia. I kept waiting, I am in this affair, what will be there? I like how the director loves his homeland, their country, their land. This kind to him more expensive than any other beautiful in other countries. A guy who has come to the movies with a girl on a date, he can describe what it means to him? For him, our country is cool – no more. So I imagined it – the essence of the scene. And who and at what point left out of the movie … date with a girl, they went to a casual conversation, he in love with her … Even if he went to Fellini or another masterpiece it would still be there was gone.

The film takes place in summer, and in the story where blind girl – winter and ice rink …

Rezo Gigineishvili: Our film – is Free story. We specifically did so: Georgia – autumn. Moscow – winter. Armenia – summer. Again, the picture is called “Without Borders” – there are no restrictions.

Found a mistake? Highlight the text with error, and press Ctrl + Enter , to tell us about it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...