Friday, February 19, 2016

Ulitskaja: “Me TV shows program about animals” – Real Time

Writer Ulitskaya – the internal emigration and how not to let into your life propaganda

Ulitskaja: “TV in my home show only programs about animals”

The famous writer Ulitskaya presented in Prague just translated into Czech book “Green tent”. Before the meeting with readers Ulitskaja told now that in recent years trying to live a private life outside the Russian information space and not let into their world propaganda, preferring books TV environment.

“We have a home TV works only if there crawling reptiles or jumping rabbits: my husband loves program about animals Russian TV I turn when I am abroad, and immediately turn off the:. This is intolerable,” – notes writer. – “I can not say that I accept it strongly in my life after all the information today we get mostly from computer A to computer we are adjustable button -.. That we see what we listen to, and that we do not listen.”

“I try to keep yourself from anger, irritation, hatred, and all the heavy emotions that may arise in connection with today’s political life,” – recognizes Ulitskaja. – “I’m trying to keep the balance and try to live as ever lived – that is surrounded by beloved friends, with books, with the work that I like not much to let the muddy stream in my life a kind of this emigration..”, – Says . writer

But, according to her, completely isolate themselves from reality it is not possible: “I still live in this country, in this city, rip-off or theft – are constantly faced with this”

to participate in the discussion, use your Facebook-account. Comments checked by the moderator and can appear on the site with a delay. Get involved in the discussion in Facebook, Vkontakte and Twitter – there is no pre-moderation

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...