Sunday, November 15, 2015

husband and TV) – Woman.ru – Internet for women

I guess my problem with the looks petty, along with themes about the mistresses and the like, but the situation is torturing me for several days
 My husband bought a new TV. Huge! Although I was totally against for reasons of damage to the eye. But I certainly did not listen to anybody because it was his dream, he says
 As a result, now we sit in the evening in different rooms – it is his dream I with the Note, because the new giant, I can not look, but honestly tried – very sore eyes and general discomfort after 10 minutes of viewing. It’s a shame, because it used to look favorite shows and movies together and generally relaxed before the TV in the evening after work.
 I do not know what to do, return to the store it can not be and the husband is unlikely to want

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...