Friday, November 20, 2015

The star of the series “Interns” Vadim Demchog in Irkutsk: “I did not really like the TV” – TVNZ

The famous actor before you conduct psychological trainings answered reporters’ questions

Vadim Demchog arrived in Irkutsk for three days to conduct psychological training “School Games”. However, many he did not know as a coach, and as the star of the series “Interns”. His hero venereal disease Kupitmana Vadim loves, although it is recognized in life he did the exact opposite.

– Kupitmanu I am very grateful, because he drew attention to me as an artist. And people have learned about it through my other projects that may be, it is not as widely promoted, but much more heartfelt and deep – a famous actor told reporters. – For example, “Franky-Show”, which I led on the radio. Or online character Mr. Freeman , free in his views and opinions. People hear it and receive a push to action. Now people will know about my training, which I with my team helps to expose a person to see their inner child.

Actor priznalsmya that he does not like TV. He is much closer to theater and human communication.

Read the full interview in the near future.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...