Sunday, June 9, 2013

Public scandal. TV presenters are ready to retire - Moskovsky Komsomolets

Anatoly Lysenko: “I am opposed to banter about the divorce Putin»

on public television Russian first scandal. Host of “The Social Network” Vladislav Sorokin and Ekaterina Voronina ready to resign from the channel. As a sign of protest. It seems like they were not allowed to put a sharp plot of Mayor Sergey Sobyanin and (oh my!) Divorce Vladimir Putin. On this occasion, the “MK” appealed to both sides to the conflict.

Ekaterina Voronina refused to discuss the situation, and Vladislav Sorokin said the following: “I have a contract with the employer, which I can not comment on anything. I still have to get paid in May. ” Well, yes, a contract worth more than money, however, the heroes of the day on the Internet for some reason does not limit herself. Here is a quote Vladislav Sorokin with his personal page on Facebook, which began the scandal:

– In general, Katya and I wrote Wednesday edition, which is alive and, in my opinion, well-discussed retirement Sobyanin. And harmless, and, in my opinion, generally prosobyaninski. Today we tried even more and inspired by Mashable (mashable.com entertainment resource published playful collection of 16 pictures of GDP, which the latter after the divorce could be beneficial to use in the questionnaire on a dating site. – AM), made the video version of the Listing fotochki about Putin for mamby.ru (a popular dating site. – AM). Program at all, completely taken off the air. Class! Keep it up! But without us, finalizing the contract until June 30, and so far. Ta-dum!

Now listen to the other side, General Director of the Public Television Anatoly Lysenko.

– The guys worked, and at first no claim to them was not. Although I do not really like some of their swagger in the frame. I gave it to them. I also have a question to the tattoo on the shoulder of the leader. I gave it to her, too. These are the comments of a purely editorial. No one was shooting. Unfortunately, we are working on temporary technical scheme: Shooting takes place in one location, and the disk is delivered with an entry in another place. Repeatedly warned the boys that since there is more technical kinosistemy need wheels to take in advance. This is not censorship, I do not know what will be in the frame. It seemed to me that things will get better. But a few days ago there was the first crash. Brought the disk, and it has not been read. Replaced it with another. But on the other side it was served almost as an invasion of community life, although that drive that has not been read, was held the next day. Now as for the transmission, where we supposed ly banned story about Sobyanin. Nobody is prohibited. Until the beginning of the campaign, it is impossible to campaign for or against. And there, in the story, the woman says, “I Sobyanin spirit not stand.” But this is a TV program, not a conversation in the kitchen, right?

– And what was with Putin?

– I learned that the guys were doing a story about divorce Putin. Oh, please, do what you want. It turned out that they decided to put a picture of Putin as if the dating site. That they have such banter. And I think when people get divorced, well what about this ernichat.

– Moreover, it is not in the style of your channel.

– Absolutely. I called the head of the program, all he stated. He became the leading search, but could not find them. Then we changed the program, and this will be released on Monday, but without mockery.

Can you even say such a thing: a month ago, I came to a few people from our company and said, “you are encouraging these guys, and they work for the PR. Be sure to create a scandal for its promotion. ” Which is what happened.

– That is, from July 1, they more you are not working?

– They have a contract until June 30. There are two questions: whether they want to extend it and make it us. The program “The Social Network” has 40 employees, and we are talking only about two people. If they leave, for my part will not be objections. I am their colleagues do not believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...