ATHENS, June 18. / Itar-Tass Malinov /. State radio and television in Greece / EFV / resume work with the new manager. This was announced by chairman of the State Council – the Supreme Administrative Court of Greece Kostas Menudakos.
According to him, according to the adopted Monday night decision of the State Council on the temporary restoration of the interrupted June 11 broadcast TV and Radio, all TV and radio stations EFV will again begin to function as before. However, Menudakos said, will be appointed managing director, who will have the same powers as the former management, in particular, he can “discretion” or completely preserve the entire staff, or dismiss all or part of the employees. “On the basis of EFV then to create a new radio-television company, serving the public interest, and that can not be private,” – he said.
verdict was announced the State Council held at the residence of the Prime
leaders of PASOK and the DL so far insisted that the State Television and Radio Broadcasting should regain full, so you could carry out the restructuring of the company in accordance with plans that would approve of Parliament. In turn Samaras sees no other possibility for the dismissal of about 3,000 people from the public sector, except for the dissolution of the Earth, to fulfill its obligation to the “troika” of international creditors / European Commission, the European Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund / that made the plan to take account of the radical reduction of state employees in exchange for vital loans. The fact that the country’s constitution prohibits firing public sector workers, except when completely abolished the organization where they work. –

No comments:
Post a Comment