Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Lit LCD TV left on standby – News Ulyanovsk

Yesterday, July 5, in the 3rd hour of the day, on Gorky Street in Ulyanovsk there was a fire in one of the apartments on the first floor of an apartment building, damaged the TV, wall and ceiling in the bedroom, the apartment is sooty. According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire was a short circuit LCD TV, which has been connected to the mains in standby mode, the Emergency Situations Ministry reported. At the time of the fire in the apartment was empty. Fire caused passers-by.

Please rate the news:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...